Green Valley Irrigation
Green Valley Irrigation, Inc. is a family owned, Valley irrigation dealership based in Atkinson, NE. Proud to have over 40 years of deep-rooted knowledge in the business with a customer-focused team bringing the latest irrigation technology and equipment to our customers. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for another person to join our team where employees are truly valued and rewarded for their efforts.
We are currently looking for Full-time Service Technician for our Atkinson, NE location. Our ideal candidate has a basic mechanical and electrical knowledge either in irrigation, heavy equipment, agriculture equipment, construction or military We would like this person to have experience in irrigation, but we are also open to training the right individual that has a good baseline of mechanical knowledge and a passion for working in agriculture. This individual will provide quality customer service while utilizing mechanical abilities to service, repair, recondition, and assemble customer s new or used irrigation in the field.
Why Green Valley Irrigation? If you enjoy the outdoors, working hands on with equipment we offer a great opportunity to be part of a close team with access to training and support. Learn more about us and meet the team at www.greeinvalleyirr.com.
Compensation is highly DOE, $15.00 - 20.00/hr. Benefits include full health insurance for employees, 401K and paid time off.
What you would be doing
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and conduct mechanical repair on center pivot, linear and corner irrigation systems using test equipment and tools to determine root cause. Basic electrical repair, gear boxes, leaks etc.
- Work directly with farm growers in order to communicate repairs made, share available products and services to meet their needs and provide instruction on operating irrigation and ag equipment
- Work with installation crews on the erection of new equipment and have the ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, diagrams and operations manuals
- Participate in training and company meetings
- Maintain company vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain clear customer records
- 1+ years experience in maintenance and repair of electrical or mechanical systems
- Ability to work year round overtime and in the outdoors
- Ability to communicate clearly with our customers in agriculture, management, and other employees
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, and ability to be certified in heavy equipment operation
- Ability to use service related technology and basic computer functions
Valid driver s license is required, clean driving record and background check.