Robert Half Technology
Ref ID: 02720-#######097
Classification: Help Desk Analyst I
We have a great opportunity for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, we encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Warren, New Jersey area and is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
- Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Proven knowledge of Desktop Support
- Remote Desktop Support experience
- Deep understanding of MS Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows experience desired
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.