American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group)
See job description
Under close supervision, lay out and construct tools from Tool Design, Engineering drawings and/or hand sketches to meet scheduled deadlines and quality standards.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. With the assistance of other Toolmakers, set up and operate tool shop machinery and equipment to fabricate and assemble quality tooling.
2. Perform simple calculations of material needs and other requirements.
3. Set up and utilize precision measuring tools; check own work for conformance to specifications.
4. Assist with tool prove out on new and reworked detail tooling.
1. Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a neat and orderly work area.
2. Operate cart and forklift. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a good understanding and ability to apply shop math. Ability to read and understand blueprints.
2. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED required.
One (1) year machine shop experience and/or machine shop training at a Vocational Technical School. Valid Driver s License required.