Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to join our growing Real Estate Team!
As the ISA, you will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum
effectiveness. You will record your productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. We are looking for someone who has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances. Your activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such you are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointmentsManage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead follow-up
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Must have previous inside sales experience and record of success against quotas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional telephone skills ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Learning based
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
About Company: The mission of Aspire Realty and Sterling Grace Properties is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of Aspire Realty and Sterling Grace Properties is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.