United States of America
26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company s flagship market. We re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do whether we re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Regular duties include:
- Sales leadership responsibility for Chilled Beverage Categories across Walmart Stores while leading cross functional partners to deliver the business plan.
- Drives organizational alignment and commitment against Company vision, strategy and priorities
- Leads organizational change by creating a clear vision of the future business requirements
- Manage and/or drive customer relationship towards Alliance Level
- Expert competencies in influencing/negotiation, innovative business development, stewardship, building a 3-year strategic customer plan and delivering results
- Drives new category, product and package penetration; high level of collaboration with Bottling System
- Translate Knowledge of Consumer, Customer & Price Package Planning into Innovative Business Solutions through value propositions utilizing Collaborating for Value
- Expert understanding of our system economic and value chain model to deliver a favorable financial sales strategy
- Strong ability to utilize and lead cross functional partners to advance our position with Walmart
- Assists the Field leadership team to support the execution of make plan initiatives
- Execute business review cadence with customer to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer and brand/commercial using information collected during the account discover process to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer and Coca-Cola system to formalize the agreement.
- Create and execute Annual Business Plan for specific customer to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Master s Degree preferred
Experience / Skills:
- 7-10 years sales experience
- Solutions Based Selling
- Analytical Thinking
- Skilled Negotiator
- Communication Effectively
- Establishing Collaborative Relationships
- Exerting Personal Influence
- Stewarding Value Created
- Project Management and Execution
- Strategic Planning
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our Growth Behaviors, as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking what if? pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.