Take 5 Oil Change
**In addition to a competitive weekly salary, this position is eligible for weekly sales commission plus a monthly bonus**
A Roark Capital Group Portfolio Company, Take 5 Oil Change is one of the fastest growing companies in the Quick Lube market. Started with an innovative business model as a regional brand in New Orleans, LA we have quickly expanded to 488 locations in 32 markets across the United States through a combination of organic and inorganic growth company owned and franchise growth.
The purpose of the Store Manager is to ensure the store location that is under their supervision is following company policies and procedures. It is vital that every customer that visits their store location, leaves with a smile. The goal of the Store Manager is to build the store location by increasing car count by providing quality, quick service and encouraging fleet accounts. Taking care of the customer is the Store Manager s number one priority.
Team training: The Store Manager is responsible for training the Assistant Store Manager to perform all functions of the Store Manager and develop all employees through testing and training. It is also important that the Store Manager develops proper communication with District Manager and Regional Training Manager for problem solving.
Inspection: The Store Manager is responsible for inspecting the premises at frequent intervals to insure the following: equipment is in good working order, facility appearance, inventory properly stocked and landscaping well-maintained.
Directing the team's activities: The Store Manager prepares the work schedule, assigns work positions, conducts opening and closing procedures, directs cleaning, landscaping, maintenance and overall upkeep and supervises the team in all activities involved with operating the business.
Reporting: The Store Manager performs the following: completes daily paperwork, maintains an accurate and effective inventory, creates, updates and maintains employee files.
- Outgoing and positive attitude
- Motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use a keyboard and a mouse to correctly collect and enter information into a point of sale system.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Where applicable: Ability to obtain a State Issued Inspector s License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- While on the job, employees must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Requires use of hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, pulling and turning