JEG Search LLC
Our clientis a point of care media company dedicated to educating health conscious consumers within their national network of doctors offices, dental offices, AIDS service organizations, community-based organizations, and independent pharmacies.
As a leader in patient education since 2006, they deliver brands directly to patients throughout their medical journey from the waiting room, to the exam room, and again at the pharmacy. Their media stimulates patients to discuss brands directly with their physicians and pharmacists while providing the coveted implied endorsement of the healthcare professional.
- Develop prospect pool of target offices, conduct cold calls, emails and in person meetings to develop strong pipeline of new offices for digital and static wallboard programs
- Cultivate, develop and bring to close key offices in assigned markets
- Coordinate with the customer success team for effective installations and onboarding
- Maintain reporting and tracking of leads and daily activities through Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of outside business development experience, preferably in the POC or healthcare space
- Demonstrated business development skills with the ability to operate under pressure to meet project timelines
- Strong computer and Salesforce skills
- Demonstrate drive and initiative: must have a nose or opportunity and the focus, energy, and creativity to win key relationships
- Strong communication, presentation, and sales skills
- Good team player with a desire to work collaboratively with partners and internal teams
- Be ready and willing to travel to meet with perspective and current clients when necessary
Emily Thawley | Account Director | JEG Search | www.jegsearch.com | [email protected]