The opportunities at Rogers are endless with hard work and dedication. Join a growing company that wants you to grow with them!
You simply need to be PROFESSIONAL; deliver QUALITY work on time; feel EMPOWERED to serve our customers; be DRIVEN to continuously improve; hold a high standard of INTEGRITY; listen and COMMUNICATE, while maintaining a SAFE work environment; and be ready to EXCEED customer expectations and build RELATIONSHIPS.
We are currently looking for a Lighting Dispatcher to join our team!What you'll be doing
- Receive and review work orders
- Dispatch all lighting work orders and projects
- Dispatch all roll-out work orders to the scheduled date list in the work order
- Communicate with both internal and external customers providing instructions to the technicians, estimated travel time, estimated work time, material and equipment needs, and customer reporting requirements
- Provide follow up with technicians to provide timely responses and completion of all work orders and projects
- Communicate with technicians while on-site on any potential issues or problems with the work order
- Other duties as assigned
- In-the-field lighting experience required
- Some office experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing while being professional, courteous and knowledgeable
- Ability to multitask (using several screens and browsers at the same time, talking on the phone while navigating the system)
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to deadlines/urgency and complete them in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to create, navigate, search and update Rogers Electric's systems. (work orders, reports, quotes, invoices, emails)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Team player who can work independently
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Collaborative office environment equipped with walking treadmills and open work space
- Casual office dress code
- Monthly employer contributions for Rogers Caf fully stocked with coffee, snacks, etc.
- On-site health and wellness clinic services
- Full gym with group fitness classes and personal trainers
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer provided: short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and EAP
- 401k with generous match
- Potential to earn $250 per year through our Wellness Program
- $100 for each employee referral
- Other exceptional perks
With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today:
We have the power to get the job done!
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions, requirements, or restrictions may apply.