Rumpke Waste & Recycling
Sales Coordinators are responsible for reporting internal sales data, are instrumental in providing productive communication with the inside and outside sales staff, and uses problem solving skills on a daily basis to resolve internal or external customer inquiries. The hours and level of responsibility may vary by location.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Perform work as an Administrative Assistant to the Region Sales Manager.
- Complete and distribute the monthly Sales Actual Report within 10 days of month end.
- Complete periodic reports for sales incentive program within 15 days of period end.
- Log billable activity for municipalities and/or other customers and mail invoices within 15 days of the month end.
- Audit the accuracy, execution, and scanning/processing of all contracts in the market.
- Review and process cancellations. Maintain cancellation tracker logs.
- Manage other episodic and manual billing activity, as needed.
- Provide inside sales support to all market representatives, as needed.
- Retrieve and distribute resolutions on Operational or Credit/Collections referrals or disputes.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer files.
- Occasionally will perform work as a back-up to the Inside Sales Representative in approving sales orders, as directed.
- Assist in direct mail/marketing activity.
- Assist in resolutions on Operational or Credit/Collections disputes, as needed.
- Perform paper-flow and administrative training to new sales employees, as directed.
- Procurement of sales supplies and forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications; AS400, and Lotus Notes applications experience, a plus.
- Must possess excellent customer service and data entry skills.
- General knowledge of office functions.
- Must work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
- Able to meet deadlines and complete assignments within stated time frames.
- Be able to present and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Waste industry experience, a plus.
- Ability to work occasional overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as Administrative Assistance, Sales Support, or similar experience.
- Office environment.
- Prolonged sitting and repetitive motions performed answering phone and working on computer.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.