Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG s Education practice offers consulting services and technology solutions that help schools, school districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to promote student success, improve programs and processes, and optimize financial resources. To learn more, visit .Responsibilities
PCG is currently seeking a Client Service Associate for our New York region. With a growing presence in New York, our goal is to provide superior service to State and Local Education Agencies in the area of Special Education, School-based Medicaid, Educator Professional Development and other K-12-based program needs. For the right, motivated individual, there is an excellent opportunity for career development and advancement. Client Service Associates play a key role in direct client engagement and project execution with education clients.
Our team will provide the new Client Service Associate with a comprehensive, challenging training plan to ensure:
- Within first 30 days, understand and articulate current projects/engagements in New York
- Within 60 days, start to attend client trainings and other on-site/online engagements, and participate in project operations
- Within 120 days, ability to confidently lead client trainings and other project operations/engagements on your own
After the implementation of a successful training plan, the Client Service Associate can expect to focus on client engagement with at least 75% focus, including:
- Act as a client representative for PCG projects in New York, including the school-based Medicaid reimbursement program
- Learn SSHSP program regulations to ensure ability to respond to all inquiries and project quality
- Develop excellent working knowledge of PCG applications in New York to provide technology assistance to clients
- Travel to school districts throughout New York State and City to support PCG projects
- Maintain records/documentation for all client site visits
- Conduct online and on-site trainings for our clients
- Draft and manage communications, training manuals and other support documentation for our clients
- Collaborate with other project staff to develop client facing status reports and/or other training/workshop materials, and present to clients on the phone and in person
- Test PCG web-based applications for enhancements and development releases
- Provide suggestions for continuing improvement of project performance in relation to client support
- Use web-based applications and other tools to gather and analyze data
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Commitment to exceptional client service and confidently lead on-site trainings for our clients.
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and challenges presented by clients and management.
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and with clients.
- Ability to recognize issues and identify solutions.
- Solid organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, business teams, and technical colleagues
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from project leadership, colleagues and clients
- Excellent writing skills, including ability to compose reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Sound judgment in completing tasks and in seeking guidance when needed from team members
- Demonstrated expertise in all Microsoft applications.
- Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years of related experience
- Experience training users in web-based applications and/or other technical assistance preferred
- K-12 school system experience in the areas of administration, student assessment, information technology, and finance or business operations is a plus
- School Based Health Services/Medicaid experience is a plus
- Research and project management capabilities a plus
- Ability to work overtime and travel to client sites (approximately 20-30%) required.