Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via San Mateo County, RediWheel System. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $17.00 starting wages
- $2000 Sign On Bonus*
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution
- Company medical and dental contribution of 80% (1 option being Kaiser)
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Pension Contribution
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver s license for at least three years
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends 03.30.2020; See location for details!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status