Adams and Associates
We are currently seeking a Records Clerk to perform data entry, verify information, and handle routine requests for student records, transcripts, and related information.
We are interested in hiring staff that:
* have a strong record of meeting or exceeding goals,
* great public speaking skills,
* have excellent skills working with people of all backgrounds,
* have experience in working fast pace environment
* have strong community relationships
* can effectively multi-task,
* have good organization skills,
* have effective time management skills,
* are tech savvy,
* are resourceful, and
* have a good sense of humor.
Adams and Associates is a 100% employee-owned company that is deeply committed to the Job Corps program and the students we serve. In partnership with the US Department of Labor, Adams and Associates provides free education and training that helps young people earn their high school diploma or GED, learn a career, and provides assistance in finding and keeping employment. Adams and Associates provides many opportunities for career advancement within the company.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for, and you have the desire to help impact the lives of young people around the country, then apply now!
Qualifications and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advance degrees preferred. Six months record keeping or clerical experience required. Must possess basic numerical aptitude. Requires keyboarding skills equal to or greater than 55 wpm and computer literacy and proficiency in the Microsoft of applications.