We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for producing RFIs, graphic products and services, and RFPs to showcase HOK's expertise. This position
- Supports Sports + Recreation + Entertainment (SRE) marketing initiatives.
- Organizes and coordinates collateral in the preparation of SRE marketing proposals, presentations, and submittals.
- Provides assistance to all HOK offices in proposal/presentation material preparation and strategy for SRE pursuits.
- Writes, updates/maintains SRE project pages and personnel resumes.
- Coordinates SRE conferences and assists with conference/seminar presentations.
- Schedules and coordinates SRE leadership meetings and calls.
- Supports marketing team in the delivery of top-quality proposals, qualifications packages and presentations.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of marketing resource materials, and databases.
- Travel may be required
- Overtime will be required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Interest and knowledge of the sports market a plus.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition.
- Must possess design talent, creative energy and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and troubleshoot problems and recognize alternative actions.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Strong Proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Adobe Creative Suite application-InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 3 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.