Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check vehicle condition daily.
- Take inventory of all finished products ensuring that rows are straight, allowing inventory counts and mixed rows are properly identified.
- Conduct quality inspections on all bulks, e.g., no missing straps or bottles, good pallet, wrap is in tact, top frame good, top sheet present, strap tension tests, etc.
- Must ensure continuous flow of product off the wrapper conveyor and/or preform line.
- Transfer dunnage to the proper locations.
- Transfer regrind bottles to the grinding room and stack in an orderly manner.
- Remove all full recyclable gaylords, pallets, garbage, etc., to their proper storage areas.
- Inform Blow Mold / Injection Mold Supervisor of any problems with finished product.
- Receive inbound freight when Receiving Clerk is unavailable.
- Ensure all blow molders/injection machines and downstream machines have an ample supply of raw materials; e.g., preforms, pallets, top frames, tier sheets.
- Provide empty regrind and contamination gaylords at all blow molders.
- Ensure proper barcoding of bottle pallets/preform totes.
- Basic computer skills.
- Maintain accurate inventory of product being moved into and out of warehouse.
- Check for any bottle abnormalities and notify downstream operator.
- Keep work area clean and audit ready.
- Do reworks as time permits.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of any accidents or damage
- Assist floor personnel as needed.
- Assist other departments with load movement as time permits. Transfer all pertinent information to oncoming driver as well as record it in the driver s log.
- Able to cross-train in all forklift jobs.
- This job description is not all encompassing.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Ability to conduct visual inspections of materials going to production.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Must be forklift certified.
- Must have the ability to drive lift truck effectively and safely under pressure
- Must have knowledge of safety procedures such as battery or gas cylinder changing; housekeeping practices and GMP standards, and general safety procedures such as fire/evacuation, accident reporting, and all aspects of the Safety Contract.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years lift truck experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.