The Lot Attendant is responsible for the appearance of the dealership lots and vehicles.
Responsibilities - Lot Attendant:
- Ensuring the lot is organized according to established procedures, and general upkeep of the parking lots.
- Checking in new inventory and checking for damage
- Parking cars correctly and straight
- Preparing vehicles for delivery
- Transporting vehicles
- Keeping sales customer parking area clear of all inventory vehicles at all times
- Gassing up vehicles
- Organizing vehicles in lot
- Helping managers with whatever they need such as running errands for company or doing dealer trades
*This is an hourly position.
Qualifications - Lot Attendant:
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Programs