Justice Brothers is a well-known company in the automotive industry and has been in business for over 80 years. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is a self-starter and who enjoys delivering results by working closely with management and customers to effectively promote the company s products. The position offers an incredible opportunity to learn valuable skills, which are used to develop and implement successful strategies that increase sales.
- Support management in executing strategic plans to increase revenues.
- Building strong relationships with existing customers through regular communication.
- Working with customers to maintain and increase sales.
- Analyzing sales data in order to identify successful product and market trends, then cross-pollinating that information with customers.
- Identify and solicit new business opportunities, including cold calling.
- Become an expert on the company s products, and actively use that knowledge to increase sales.
- Learn to conduct a wide-range of demonstrations on the company s products.
- Train to perform select automotive services on vehicles using the company s products.
- Provide technical support for company s products.
- Working company sponsored trade show booth, which involves driving traffic to the booth by actively engaging potential customers. This, in addition to setup and teardown of the tradeshow booth.
- Contribute to the planning and organizing of semiannual customer conference.
- Maintain proficient knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute new customer training.
- Bachelor s degree is a plus, but not required.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Someone who is highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Automotive knowledge is a big plus.
Our company offers a comprehensive and generous benfits package, which includes:
- Three seperate retirement plans, two of which are 100% funded by employer contributions
- Health insurance, including major medical coverage
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Enjoy a pleasant work environment