Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant-it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here.
Here's what you'll do:
- Greet guests and warmly welcome to the restaurant upon arrival
- Make all of our guests feel comfortable and let them know you are there to personally take care of them
- Know regular guests by name; know their preferences and needs
- When on a wait, record guest's name and number of people in party, provide guests with estimated waiting time, and seat them as soon as a table becomes available
- Seat guests based on their preferences while also balancing customer flow
- Present guests with a menu when they are seated; ensure the table looks clean, tidy, and up to our standards
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return soon
A people-person who loves creating a welcoming atmosphere and giving great service. You should have experience working with customers or restaurant guests. Excellent English speaking and writing skills are important and you should be comfortable working with computers. In our busy environment, it is important that you are able to stand for periods of time and, if needed, can lift up to 25 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all North Italia locations makes this a team you sim