Customer SolutionsCustomer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time
Monthly Phone Stipend
Hours: 3:45 p.m. 9:00 p.m.
Forward Stocking Location: Shreveport, LA 71119
Our team of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringingreplacement devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever theyare home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our Experts help customers setup their devices with things like email, apps, and basic troubleshooting whiledelivering our award-winning, personalized customer resolution experience. OurExperts upsell our customers on additional Asurion products such as our SmartHome Support to allow our customers to stay connected with our products andservices.
Whatyou ll be doing:
When a customer s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide areplacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to get them upand running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and techsupport for customers smart phones, tablets and/or other consumerelectronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customersdevices, other equipment, and connectivity while offering education anddevice optimization suggestions.
- Meet withcustomers face-to-face at the customers home location
- Learndetails of Smart Home Support and gain an understanding of each customer s technology in order to suggestprotection/tech support solutions based on their needs.
- Effective sales professional withperformance base compensation available for Smart Home Support sales made($13/per sale)
- Meet orexceed key performance indicator metrics for performance measurements andsales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward StockingLocation and several customers locations throughout a designated region.
If you re a good fit for the job, you ll beable to:
- Offer customers a value-added experiencewith premier customer service through relationship and rapport building
- Quickly identify and resolve technicalissues ]
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance forthe customer throughout the in-person session
- Utilize toolsand resources to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability toproactively adapt communication to the customers technical skill level.
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving recordwith at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward StockingLocation and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sitor stand for long periods of time (up to 2 hours).
- Able tointeract with a customer s technology throughout their home.
- Able tointeract face-to-face with Customers in their homes for extended periods oftime.
- Able to lifta minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortablewith exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may be present in thecustomers homes.
Find out more aboutwhat it s like to work here: