Curves For Women
Your Local Curves is HIRING!!!
Now is the time to join the team that empowers women to improve their lives.
Not a fitness expert? Don t worry we will train you! New coaches participate in a fully comprehensive training program.
All Curves are independently owned and operated by local entrepreneurs. Empower women in your community to have a stronger, heathier future by strength training at Curves.
- Wearing Your Workout Pants to Work!
- Not working in Fast Food!
- Making an Impact in Women s Lives!
- Free Membership*
- Discounted Products*
- Commission Opportunity *
*At Participating Locations
Service is the cornerstone of our organization. Curves representatives are responsible for helping members build a healthy lifestyle; guiding members toward their goals, supporting them each step of the way and celebrating every victory. Curves team members report to the franchisee and are expected to meet all performance expectations, service standards, and operational procedures. Coaches must be motivated by a commission-based pay structure.
Curves representatives inspire members to change their lives through positive reinforcement of goals, motivation, and genuinely celebrating success. Performance of service-focused tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Displaying a passion for helping others meet their fitness and/or weight loss goals
- Leading by example through adopting a healthy lifestyle that may include participating in our Curves programs
- Building custom solutions to encourage member retention through custom tailored consultations
- Coaching members and hosting presentations to drive membership growth
- Promoting member engagement including proactive outgoing calls to members and guests
- Participation with in-club promotions
- Ensuring safety with ability to assist in emergency situations by thinking on your feet, calling 911 and/or administering first aid/CPR. State law may require CPR certification
- Past customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- CPR certification may be required based upon state law and certification must be kept up to date; AED certification may be required based upon state law and must be kept up to date
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Retail, sales and/or fitness industry experience preferred
- Proficiency or ability to learn technology (i.e. social media, point of sales system)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by staff to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform these essential functions.
Coaching requires the ability to complete circuit coach training, and use/demonstrate the Curves circuit exercise equipment. Must be able to stand for long periods of time. For each piece of exercise equipment, the circuit coach must be able to perform the exercise, verbally explain the movement and relate which muscle groups are engaged. Exercises can be modified.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those staff encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform these essential functions:
- The noise level is moderate-to-loud in a fitness environment.
- All Curves Clubs are smoke-free environments. Time is spent in a climate-controlled area with proper lighting, ventilation and keyboard set-up.
- Travel is required by car and potentially by airplane to attend trainings and meetings.