AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking a counter sales representative to join our team who has HVAC knowledge to assist customers, support the branch with order processing and warehousing, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
As a counter sales representative, your primary duties would include the following:
- Respond to customers inquiries and provide information about AC Pro products and services
- Check stock, enter orders, and process returns and transfers
- Assist with pulling orders, loading, and inventory
- Create a positive and dependable environment at the branch as front-line representatives of AC Pro
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have knowledge of HVAC products
- Are computer-literate with the ability to type and perform 10-key entry
- Demonstrate courteous, accurate, and prompt customer service
- Are able to regularly work overtime and/or Saturdays
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to stand and walk for the majority of the work shift
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull
Schedule: 8-10 hour morning shift, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.