Provide administrative and sales support to Registered Representatives (Financial Advisors) to a designated branch and/or region.
- Actively support maintenance of customer relationships by providing administrative support to include receives/returns customer calls from existing or prospective clients to support follow-up activities with required servicing.
- Support sales process by participating in preparing, planning and executing sales-related activities including audits, preparing marketing materials and client onboarding and preparing and follow-up processes.
- Assist in gathering or preparing sales materials in preparation for sales meetings. Coordinate and arrange meetings and appointments to maintain business calendars of events for the sales force in the associated branch and/or region.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, sales meetings, training activities and events and customer seminars.
- Assist in reviewing and processing paperwork sent to the home office.
- May assist in processing trades on appropriate system following appointments.
- Maintain regular sales reporting to keep sales force updated on regional activity (i.e. updates sales and referral activity.)
- Support the audit and compliance process and associated activities.
- Support the sales force by facilitating the ordering and processing of business cards, name plates and computer access.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
This position works under direct supervision. This position requires interaction with internal and external contacts to obtain pertinent information.
Education and Experience Required:
Associate's degree, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 2 years' higher education and/or work experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
Minimum of 1 years' sales and/or sales administration experience
FINRA Series 99 license