Shults Ford Harmarville
Shults Ford Harmarville has open opportnities in the Service Lot Support Position.Shults Ford is the #1 Ford dealer in the Pennsylvania.
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our well-established team; if you're interested in working with us, please apply!What We Offer
* 401K plan
* Paid training
* Medical, vision, and dental insurance
* Vehicle purchase plans
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Birthday off
* Growth opportunities
* Community involvement
* State of the art facilities Responsibilities
* Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the service manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Manage daily housekeeping duties for service department
* Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
* Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
* Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
* Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
* Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
* Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.