As the Executive Administrative Assistant you will be directly assisting our Executive Leadership Team with correspondence, preparing presentations, project management, organizing and scheduling meetings and conference calls, and assisting with executive travel. This will also include working independently and as part of a team to answer executive phone calls, prioritizing calls for the executive team, assisting with company initiatives and projects, managing email and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with BKD internal and external clients that further enhance BKDs positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Display a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects/tasks.
- Review and help prepare Executive presentations.
- Attend Executive Leadership meetings; and take detailed notes at the meeting.
- Represent the Executive team by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, and assist with email management, answering questions and meeting requests.
- Read and analyze incoming memos/email and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Administrative background in an Executive setting
- Extensive Microsoft Office Experience Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to adapt and work under different styles of leadership
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounterboth in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.