This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
- Create and Monitor Production schedules
- Access correct art files, verify the approvals, and cut stencil for production team
- Be a liaison between the Design team and the Production team
- Be a liaison between sales support and production to give information on completion dates and other related things.
- Do inventory checks
- Log all items received for production orders (porcelains, medallions, bronze)
- 2-4 years experience as Administrative assistant in office or manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma required
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fast growing Granite wholesale distributor is looking to fill this position.
Production assistant is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in various technical and administrative tasks. This position will be responsible for creating and monitoring production schedules, providing the stencils to the sandblasting department in timely fashion, being a liaison between Production and other departments and using excel to create charts to track data.