Do you have experience working with food? Have you ever worked in a food processing facility? Can you work in a team? Can you honor safe food practices? If this sounds like something for you, we have both full and part time positions available.
Food assembly is done in a food processing facility where the temperature is generally between 38 and 40 . Team members wear food processing facility gear.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Training programs
- Full and part time positions
- Full time employees are eligible for health plan including dental and eye care
- Full time employees are eligible to participate in a 401(k) and a profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation
- Meet daily production goals
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain food safe practices
- Work together with a team
- Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
- Be able to stand for 8 hours
- Be able to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Squat, kneel and twist
- Be able to maintain a steady pace
- Clean personal hygiene
- Ability to work well with a team
- Read and follow basic directions
- Good dexterity
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement that their application has been received within 3-business days of receipt. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted within 7-business days.
7-Eleven provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. 7-Eleven expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.