Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
Quality Living Options(QLO)
Seeking Host Home Providersin the Denver/Metro area for a work at home opportunity.
Make a difference in the lives of others by caring for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities IN YOUR HOME.
Host Home Providers play a critical role in the lives of the men and women with intellectual and developmental disabilities we serve, ensuring they have the freedoms and supports to achieve their goals and live as independently as possible.
As a Host Home Provider you will provide a dedicated room in your home for an individual with intellectual or developmental disabilities to live, and provide care, support and mentorship to this individual in areas of daily living such as personal care, medical care, household/domestic support, and behavioral support. Host Home Providers also serve as advocates for the people living in their home, and provide companionship and opportunities for recreations, social, and community involvement.
In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Pass a Criminal Background check
- Must be at least 21 or over
- Live in a home that meets HUD, State and QLO standards.
- Have the financial resources required to open and operate the home - remove
- Meet all training requirements including but not limited to CPR and First Aid.
- Maintain required insurances as required by law
- Follow state/governmental regulations around providing services as an Independent Contractor/Host Home/Provider
Compensation: $2,000-$3,500 tax free dollars per month depending on level of need.
Employment type: contract