Oremor Automotive Group
The Automotive Booker performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with Technician time on Repair Orders and Proper booking of warranties. He or she works with the Warranty Administrator to ensure that all work is properly distributed to Technicians and warranty work is accurate and handled in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years experience as a Booker with Mercedes brand experience. He or she can work in a fast-paced and challenging environment handling multiple projects and must have excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills and strong math and computer skills.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Responsible for time keeping of technician times on Repair Orders.
- Proper booking of warranty claim.
- Monitoring of comebacks as per policy requirements.
- Keep our KPI/ Warranty Key Performance Indicators in line.
- Open cases with WSG/Mercedes-Benz Warranty Services.
- Provides administrative assistance as needed.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Must have 3 years experience with Mercedes Brand.
- Knowledge of automotive repair procedures and diagnostic procedures.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Experience with automotive parts (identification, inspection, classification of component groups, etc.) and overall automotive vehicle knowledge.
- Confidence in our ability to be successful.
- Great attitude with high energy.
- ADP Knowledge preferred.
- Mercedes-Benz knowledge a MUST!