We have a rewarding and challenging opportunity in our Hospitality Cloud - Ownership Groups division. This position requires extraordinary talent and motivation, as well as the ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments. The Cvent Hospitality Cloud provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners as they research destinations, find venues and source groups and meetings business. Located within one of Cvent's largest and fastest-growing divisions, this position requires an experienced, collaborative and consultative individual to help expand our value to the hospitality industry beyond marketing into analytics, productivity tools, mobile technology and more.
Primary responsibilities include managing corporate partnerships (at the Director and Vice President level) with hotel ownership groups across the spectrum of composition (from private equity to public Real Estate Investment Trusts). In addition, you will identify new targets for partnership development opportunities. You will be required to take a comprehensive, consultative sales approach, and demonstrate complete account management skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and develop current relationships as well as identify new contacts in order to influence contributions to departmental revenue expectations
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted key accounts, including new partners, and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Articulate Cvent's value proposition along all product lines and businesses to ensure ownership buy-in and support
- Position Cvent's strategic priorities to the ownership community and build plans to ensure adaptation
- Provide insights into their assets performance as it relates to chain/brand and property KPIs as well as industry KPIs
- Lead a focus group of owners to ensure Cvent is aligned with their views of the business and industry, and develop aligned priorities for those risk and opportunities
- Travel up to 30% to represent Cvent at major tradeshows and industry conferences, host product seminars, or attend client meetings
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Navigate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and initiatives within key accounts
- Maintain high-level expertise on industry trends and developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years of experience in managing "enterprise" accounts (preferably in the marketing or hotel industries)
- Experience in revenue management at hotel ownership groups is a plus
- Excellent ability at developing executive-level relationships
- Superb project management skills and an ability to prioritize iterative development
- Passion for technology, analytics, and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to master cross-disciplinary knowledge to integrate into client consultations, product demonstrations, contract negotiations, operations/process flow, and project implementation
- Bachelor's degree required; strong academic credentials from a top-tier University preferred
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.