Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Lettuce Entertain You
JOE S SEAFOOD, PRIME STEAK & STONE CRAB is hiring RUNNERS for our DINING ROOM team!
6 MONTHS-1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
A Miami Legend in Chicago, Washington D.C & Las Vegas
Sophisticated yet approachable service, elegant dining rooms, and an iconic menu
Caring. Creative. Careers.
Join the Lettuce Entertain You family! Our 100+ restaurants are nationally recognized for great food and service and as great places to work. We hire and care deeply for people with creativity, passion and the drive to be the best. And we reward our teams with top notch benefits, career-long training and development and opportunities for growth.
Is this you?
- You take care of yourself. (Energy and stamina. You ll need both.)
- You care for others. (Teamwork and success. They are one and the same.)
- You care about guests. (Quality. The bar is high.)
If you want a career at a progressive company with a long-standing commitment to people, join our caring and creative team.
EOE. We participate in E-Verify / Participamos en E-Verify
Responsible for continual set up and prompt delivery of food to guests when the order is completed by the kitchen. Also responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of food presentation is being maintained.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Be genuinely committed to ensuring that the overall guest experience exceeds expectations, including greeting guests with a warm, sincere smile and anticipating their needs
- Use tact and good judgment when dealing with guest challenges, responding to guest needs with patience and courtesy
- Follow all steps of service
- Understand and follow the food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Check each order for special orders/restriction before taking it out of kitchen
- Understand and read an order, either hand written or computerized
- Confirm that each order has appropriate preparation, plateware, garnish, presentation, necessary serving utensils and is complete before taking it out of the kitchen
- Arrange food orders according to table and position numbers, either using tickets or computer
- Communicate any food concerns to the Coordinator
- Promptly deliver food from the kitchen to all guests in the restaurant for an entire shift
- Communicate any additional information to guests (eating instructions, special sauces, etc.)
- Communicate and follow up on any guest request or concern
- Comply with all safety and sanitation (including handwashing) guidelines and procedures
- Be proficient in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Safely transport food to a table of three in a single trip.
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform/follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Perform more than one task at a time, calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift, including moving safely through all areas of the restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces
- Accessibility varies by location