Welcome to the SUBWAY Team!!! We're glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY .
At SUBWAY we are committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That's truly what sets us apart and keeps our guests coming back again and again.
Position Title: Sandwich Artist
A Sandwich Artist provides a great customer experience, prepares food, maintains safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes paperwork and other assigned duties.
- WOW The Customer - Greet your guests and provide the friendly, positive experience that they cannot get anywhere else.
- Prepare Great Food - Commit to serving only excellent bread and properly made sandwiches.
- Keep a Sparkling Clean Restaurant - Always be aware of how the restaurant looks, and keep it clean; behind the counter, in the lobby, and in the restrooms
Job Roles and Tasks:
Complete all Sandwich Artist training
Perform in accordance to the guidelines that are laid out for all areas of restaurant operation
Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and actions at all times; in every aspect of your job
Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items, and the ability to explain them to guests accurately.
Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY operations manual.
Prepare Sandwiches and other food orders with quality, consistency and speed.
Use the cash register to properly ring up orders and collect payment from the customer.
Maintain accountability for all forms of money, bread and other product during your shift.
Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food, cleaning, and performing other job duties.
Bake bread, prep, and restock products for use on the sandwich line, and to ensure a sufficient backup supply throughout your shift.
Clean all areas of the restaurant and its equipment as directed by your supervisor and as assigned on the daily checklists.
Perform shift paperwork duties assigned.
Work as a team player in making the restaurant better each day.
- Reliable transportation to report to work on time for every scheduled shift.
- Physical: Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Mental: Must be able to learn to work at any position in the restaurant when needed, and to operate a computerized cash register, handling money and other forms of payment.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Minimum Age: 16+ years old.
- Must have or obtain required food handler's permit.