The Guest Services Attendant shall serve the Glen Eyrie Group (GEG) and fulfill the responsibilities listed below in the spirit of The Navigators calling, values and purpose: To advance the Gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom into the nations through spiritual generations of laborers living and discipling among the lost.
This position functions as a primary point of contact for customers, guests, visitors, donors, potential business, and Navigator Employees who visit Glen Eyrie or contact Glen Eyrie by phone or email before, during or following a visit.
- Answer a multi-line phone system
- Make reservations by phone
- Greet and direct guests
- Facilitate the check-in and check-out process of guests at the front desk
- Respond to customer-service issues and other general issues in person, by phone and email
- Cash-handling and manage other financial transactions
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management, both short-term and long-term
- Problem solving
- Cleaning and organizing
- Copying, faxing
- Belief in and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Mission of The Navigators.
- Demonstrates a sincere and mature walk with Jesus Christ
- Willingness to abide by the policies of the Glen Eyrie handbook
- Has prior retail or hospitality experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule - three to four days a week, including days, nights and weekends. Shifts are regularly 6 to 8 hours.
- Strong customer-care focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent cash-handling skills
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to work unsupervised