Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Support Business Development and Corporate Communications teams; coordinate and support sales and prospecting activities.
- Provide sales support:
- Manage convention activities, e.g. registration, travel, scheduling and coordinate shipping and booth set-up with convention hosts.
- Manage all activities for letter campaigns; develop mailing list and perform data scrub on information from rosters and mailing lists.
- Support prospecting campaign activities.
- Prepare and send marketing materials to prospects
- Manage all marketing collateral materials used by Sales team.
- Screen in-bound sales inquiry calls and provide initial sales information.
- Manage and maintain executed subservicing, mutual non-disclosure and securitization agreements and letters of intent.
- Gather/research information and create charts and graphs; compile into PowerPoint presentations.
- Support credit union related marketing activities.
- Assist with Request for Proposal (RFP) process:
- Analyze RFP to identify new business opportunity, develop questions and anticipate potential delivery problems.
- Work with Operations managers to develop responses, assemble supporting documentation and prepare final response package for mailing.
- Coordinate prospect visit activities:
- Manage all activities of the prospect visit, e.g. coordinate participants agenda; prepare PowerPoint presentation; facilitate internal team member participation; coordinate prospect travel activities.
- Prepare travel arrangements:
- Manage all travel activities for the Sales team related to prospect visits, conferences and others.
- Develop sales collateral.
- Prepare and manage all travel related expense reports.
- Act as Salesforce administrator:
- Function as Salesforce administrator, managing all activities to preserve and maintain sales database.
- Perform market data research; maintain and update system with findings.
- Produce weekly/quarterly reports including pipeline, pending, prospect watch, proposals and deals bid and lost
- Complete market research:
- Review trade publications, internet and other sources to identify prospecting opportunities.
- Create and maintain competitor database.
- Prepare monthly Board pipeline report.
- Maintain all departmental records and files.
- Manage various projects within department and coordinate business needs with operational departments.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree
- Working knowledge of loan servicing and mortgage banking activities
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with mortgage servicing system (MSP/Black Knight) preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational abilities
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.