SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Accounts Payable - Senior Associate
We offer exciting growth opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic and fast growing segment of the financial services industry. Our clients are some of the best, brightest and most innovative private equity fund managers in the industry today. SS&C is an international player in fund administration and continues to expand its offerings as we enter new global markets.
We are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Senior Associate in our Harrison, NY (Westchester County) office location to provide support for daily, weekly and monthly accounting functions. Maintain and control general ledger accounts. #LI-AK1
- Enter vendor invoices into the system, receive appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment and follow up with vendors resolving discrepancies
- Audit and process employee expense reports
- Report sales taxes by calculating requirements on vendor invoices
- Assist with providing documentation and financial information to auditors
- 1099 maintenance
- Complete special projects and analyses when needed
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and compliance requirements
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Attention to details and multi-task
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.