OBJECTIVE: To provide secretarial and administrative support to Commercial Banking Group to ensure efficient workflow in the department as well as excellent customer service.
The following is a list of essential functions, which may be subject to change at any time and without advance notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties, or eliminate a function.
- Deliver Fanatic Customer Service: Always Exceed Customer Expectations
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel special. Exceed Customers' expectations, every time. Recover the Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Prepare all forms of correspondence and communication (internal and external); proof read for accuracy; ensure documents are sent in a timely and appropriate manner
- Ensure copy of materials are retained and filed accordingly
- Accurately prepare line of credit advances, funds transfers and wires as necessary
- Clear documentation exceptions, with Relationship Manager's assistance, when necessary
- Order credit reports and property searches as instructed by Relationship Managers
- Prepare annual loan reviews for Relationship Managers
- Contact customers regarding action on overdrawn or delinquent accounts
- Provide accurate and timely customer service
- Maintain accurate credit files; ensure complete and thorough files that adhere to the Commercial Support Staff Procedures Manual
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent; associates or secondary education a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Bank/lending systems experience preferred
- Two-five years administrative experience; banking and/or lending experience
- Proven ability to be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast past environment
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential customer information
- Traditional office environment with no unusual work conditions
Republic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential functions
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/V/D