Residential Service Plumber
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidate will understand basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Service customer's residential issues as needed
- Repair/ replace piping to coding standards (PVC/Copper)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at completion of job
- Generate and schedule replacement consultations as needed
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards
- 3+ years in Residential Service Plumbing
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Willingness to work overtime and "on call" shifts as needed
- Must be available to work at least 1 weekend day per week
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Wells service, water softener systems, tankless water heaters knowledge a plus but not required
Why join our team?
- Ability to make over $100,000 a year!
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year-round work schedule
- 401k company match
- Paid vacationsANDbirthdays
- Holiday Pay
- We live by our core value"Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!"
Come work with us and not for us.Only motivated people should apply.