Holiday Inn and Suites (stonebridge)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be knowledgeable about menu, promotions, specials, ingredients and preparation.
- Respond to guest requests and food delivery in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate POS system.
- Serve alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
- Maintain regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance, hygiene and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Must speak, read and write proficient English.
Ability to use cooking metrics and conversion methods for all cooking measurements.Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.