Garden Gables Inn
We have an immediate opening for an experienced breakfast cook looking for a part-time position. We are a top-rated, well-established Lenox bed and breakfast. Prepare cooked-to-order, full breakfasts, in a one-person, hands-on kitchen.
Job duties consist of:
- Breakfast Preparation Cooking full, to-order breakfast menu for up to 30 guests.
Prepping breakfast food day-of and for the following breakfast shift.
- Cleanup - handle dishes and kitchen cleanup, with assistance from other staff when Inn is busy.
Skills capabilities required:
- Short-order breakfast cook. Quick and efficient ability to prepare high quality food with first-class plating. Professional culinary training is a plus, as is a gourmet flair to your preparations. We make everything fresh and from scratch.
- Ability to scratch bake muffins, quick breads and other breakfast items. If not already experienced in this area, willingness/ability to learn.
- Willingness to follow established Inn procedures and use established Inn recipes.
- Excellent Teamwork and positive attitude.
- Clean food/kitchen procedures and training. ServSafe.
- Three or more years of proven track record in breakfast preparation.
- Professional culinary training highly desired.
For breakfast, the schedule will generally be from 6:30 am 11 am, including both weekend and weekday mornings. Pay scale begins at $16 per hour, and may be higher, depending on your experience.
You will report to the Head Innkeeper. Please contact us for additional information.