Pickle Bucket, LLC
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader
Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the restaurant. Part of our mission is to serve hearty and flavorful food, and it has to be done right! The line is just that the front lines of our operation and standards must be exceeded to ensure we execute on our mission.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player.
- Thanks the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participates in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintains an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintains a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.