Icon has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant for a 6+ month contract in Fairless Hills, PA (19030).
Days: Monday to Friday
Shift times: Day Shift (8 hrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
* General administrative functions
* Work safely; promote safety within organization
* Schedule, attend monthly sequential safety meetings
* Assist in building safety requirements; promote and enforce good housekeeping
* Manage calendars; schedule appointments; organize meetings/events for group
* Manage office supplies, mail, phone coverage and other general administrative duties
* Manage and track project site visitor log.
* Manage and track contractor labor logs.
* Manage and track contractor transmittals, submittal, and requests for information.
* Manage and track contractor change requests and change orders.
* Coordinate purchase order updates with buyers to support change orders.
* Manage and track site safety log
* Manage and track incoming material. Issue and track material transfers to contractors.
* Manage contractor quality logs.
* Drive a project through to completion