As dispatcher/scheduler you will be responsible for efficiently routing our private fleet as well as scheduling inbound and outbound loads, LTL deliveries and pick-ups. You will work with both internal and external customers on route planning, production scheduling and making sure our customers receive their orders in an effective and timely manner.
- Effectively route private fleet deliveries
- Pull delivery tickets from SAP and process as required
- Determine daily production schedule based on customer demand and plant requirements
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Work in partnership with facility management to drive down costs and increase efficiency
- Work as backup Inventory Control Coordinator as needed
- 3-5 years experience in warehousing, logistics or transportation
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office tools as well as able to learn new software
- Teamwork, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work overtime as needed are required
- Ability to multi-task, make swift changes and handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- College degree (bachelor or associates) strongly preferred
Nexeo Plastics participates in the E-Verify program to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.