Candidates in this job will be responsible for reviewing and verifying that all required aspects of the loan process have been met prior to wiring funds. In addition, this candidate will be responsible for reviewing documents and for balancing loans against estimates and final HUD-1 statements.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Review loan documents for accuracy as well as State, Federal, Company regulation.
- Wet and Dry State loans
- Review Loan Approval, 1008, 1003, Credit Report, Title and Appraisal.
- Confirm all Underwriting conditions have been met.
- Verification that all requirements of the loan process have been met prior to wire of funds
- Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping the loan information confidential.
- Verifies pricing of loan Rate, Points, Fees, APR state restrictions.
- Balance loans against estimate and final HUD-1 statements.
- Review title report for liens and judgments to be paid at closing.
- Request funding wire from warehouse bank.
- Prepare document package(s) for the title company.
- Ensure timely delivery of funded loan file for purchase.
- Clear outstanding conditions given by shipping, collateral or servicing department.