The Salvation Army Eastern Territory
- Sweep and Mop the floors
- Clean Bathrooms and restock bathroom supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of Dining Room area (wipe down tables, stacking chairs, etc)
- General Office Cleaning (Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, etc)
- Empty all garbage cans, and dispose all garbage
- Maintain cleanliness of Donation area and reception areas
- Complete minor repairs, including electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways during inclement weather
- Other duties as assigned by Corps Officer
- Good character and willing to work
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects, climb ladders and follow safety procedures
- Ability to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Able to work Monday-Friday within the hours of 10:00am-2:00 pm
- Valid NY Drivers license and the ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per Salvation Army insurance standards. Ability to drive a 12 passenger van.
- An understanding of and passion for The Salvation Army's mission