LA Showroom Sales - Full time
Experienced, talented and motivated Retail Trade Specialist to support our growing, vibrant and fast-paced organization by working with new and existing trade accounts in the Los Angeles Showroom. You will work with architects, designers and contractors to bring Harbour to their customers in the residential trade sales channel as well as our direct to consumer business.
Harbour is a fast-growing global luxury furniture designer, omni-channel retailer and manufacturer, with showrooms located in New York, Los Angeles, Sydney and Hong Kong. Harbour creates unique, modern, and highly durable designs inspired by the Australian landscape and lifestyle.
Harbour supplies the world s premier global hoteliers, resorts, restaurants and blue chip businesses with luxury indoor and outdoor furniture. Recently, we have designed custom furniture for the W Hotel, Conrad Hotel, One and Only resorts, Hilton, Four Season, Google, Core Club, Elefante, and Equinox.
- Established understanding of trade markets, sales channels and customer diversities.
- Persuasive sales skills and ability to influence.
- Possesses strong organizational skills including an exceptional attention to detail.
- Data entry accuracy
- Displays an ability to effectively and professionally communicate orally or in written form with all members of the company, vendors, and partners.
- Demonstrates proficiency in technology and ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively.
- Presents a personable yet professional image, assuring trust is established among team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate sales-opportunities with new and existing clients while strengthening relationships by using personal sales skills and other successful selling processes.
- Respond to company-generated web, print sourced and trade show leads by phone, email and general client nurturing.
- Stimulate sales interest through available promotions, new products or other company assets provided.
- Nurture and strengthen relationships with existing clients, ensuring repeat sales.
- Use industry knowledge to bring awareness on how Harbour Outdoor brands will add value to the respective account s projects while stimulating long-term, repeat business.
- Ability to utilize personal sales experience while staying within management s formulated best practice follow-up process.
- Educate clients by using provided marketing materials and sales tools, while ensuring brand loyalty and repeat sales.
- General showroom sales training and contribution to sales support as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience
- 3 + years prior experience in a similar Sales role involving order entry, lead distribution, and customer interaction.
- Prior successful experience in a similar role BA Degree or beyond in Business Administration or similar a plus.
- Highly proficient computer skills including but not limited to NetSuite or similar CRM/ERP systems (e.g. SAP, SalesForce, etc.), Microsoft Word, and Excel.