Union Park Automotive Group
Union Park Automotive Group has been in business for over 61 years and is expanding its operations. We are a Mid sized, family owned and run operation located in Wilmington, De. We believe in treating our customers and employees as part of our extended family. We have BMW, Volvo, Honda, Buick GMC and Jaguar products as well as a thriving used car business specializing in late model clean vehicles. We are looking for a few good people to Join our award winning team as Sales Associates. We are looking for high energy, people who love cars and want a career not a job. "Every top sales person here, was once the new guy"
Automotive Sales Consultant Qualifications
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Career minded, goal driven and client focused
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Goal driven, with Positive mental attitude
- Tech savvy
- Capable of learning software systems used during sales process
Automotive Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Take customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps and procedures
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features and conducting a test drive
- Transfer ownership of vehicle utilizing an established delivery process which insures the customer understands the vehicles operating features and warranty
- Maintain owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Prospect for customer leads
- Close deals!
Full time, major med and dental, 401k paid vacation. 8 weeks training pay. Sales experience a plus, great work ethic, major desire to make money $$ and be successful. Looking for a competitive, goal orientated person with gravitas. Award winning training program that will give you the skills you need to be successful.
Many of the most successful sales associates never expected to be in the car business. But they like cars, crave a challenge, and love to serve customers. We think that a genuine enthusiasm for automobiles and people is a better prerequisite than prior sales experience. To us, taking great care of a customer isn't a sales technique, but rather an innate quality; a common goal and desire.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Income: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year