Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a or Part-Time Warehouse Worker!
McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that s vital to us all.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to watch a video to learn more about working for McKesson!
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Part Time Night Position:
- Sunday: 7:00pm 3:30am plus Overtime (This is a full day that typically ends around 5:30am)
- Monday: 8:30pm 5:00am plus Overtime
- Thursday: 8:30pm 5:00am plus Overtime
$14.90/hr + $1.00 shift differential
The Material Handler job will involve:
- Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
- Pulls and fills orders
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
- Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
- Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000 customers ranging from retail chains, independent retail pharmacies, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare facilities
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees, along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family s needs
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard That s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Take advantage of on the job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
- Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
- Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
- 1+ years experience
- Working knowledge of Material Handling issues
- Work experience in a face-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
- The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
- Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
- Working with RF scanning equipment
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-###-#### as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join as at McKesson!