A successful automotive dealership has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Automotive Sales Manager. The sales manager will be responsible for the sales success of the dealership by effectively managing the staff, planning and developing short and long term goals
- Recruit, train, manage, and direct Sales Team
- Assist individual sales reps in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Explains the policies and procedures of the dealership to sales employees, follows up with employees to verify their understanding and complianc
- Promotes an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale
- Set an example of professionalism through daily actions and appearance
- Creates cost-effective advertising programs and merchandising strategies for the dealership
- Oversees monthly financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and submitted on time to upper management/dealership owners
Ideal candidates must possess a strong management background and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have 2+ years successful experience in automotive sales or equivalent sales industry
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, and the ability to understand profit and loss statements, are requirements for success
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including drug test and background screen
Join the winning automotive sales team!