Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)
Title: Member Services Representative
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What s your role?
As a Member Services Representative you are a high energy, positive member of the team providing members with an unprecedented experience and encouraging them in achieving their fitness goals. You will make them feel like family in a clean, judgement-free environment. You will create raving fans by delivering 1% customer service, continually engaging and encouraging our members to succeed on their fitness journey.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure our club is super clean because our members value this and we re known for that too.
- Finding new and current members to join the fitness trainer in fitness classes.
- You ll impress new and existing members when you introduce them to our Black Card amenities. They re going to want these benefits!
- You will help the entire team at the welcome desk checking in our members while providing greetings and farewells to them. Assist with fun energetic, non-high-pressure tours, as well as member enrollment, and other club responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule will vary. Shift could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for helping others.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!