Home Care Assistance - Portland, ME
HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
Home Care Assistance is creating a team of experienced professional caregivers in the Greater Portland area, who are motivated to a difference in the lives of our clients. Pleasant work environment, with hands-on training available! Two years experience as a CNA/PSS required.
At Home Care Assistance of Southern Maine, our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages. We pride ourselves in going beyond the basics of home care with our exclusive Balanced Care Method . Come find out how working at Home Care Assistance will enhance your personal growth as a caregiver.
We recognize that to be a great home care company, we must have great caregivers, who are qualified and have a genuine heart for those seniors wanting to age in place at HOME.
We are currently hiring compassionate Caregivers / CNA's / PSS' who have the following qualities :
- Experience caring for others who need personal care / meal preparation / light housekeeping and companionship
- A cheerful and compassionate heart for seniors
- Terrific listeners
- Reliable, intuitive, and dependable
The Professional Caregiver Job Description:
- Hourly positions with flexible hours
- providing companionship and conversation
- Keeping our clients socially engaged and active with physical activities
- Assist with mobility challenges
- Transporting to and from appointments, errands, social outings and local activities
- Provide personal care assistance
- Perform light housekeeping
- Prepare nutritious meals
- Make medication reminders
Benefits of Joining our TEAM:
- You will be trained on our innovative approach in our very own exclusive Balanced Care Method thru our exclusive HCA University
- A management team that truly cares about YOU!
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Support by our care managers
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Caregiver of the month program!
- Referral bonuses
- Overnights are available
- Assigned one-on-one to a client, you will be promoting a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and a rewarding experience for you!
Hourly positions (non-medical) ranging from 4-12 consecutive hours, providing companionship and conversation. While keeping our clients socially tied and engaged in physical activities, you may assist with mobility and challenges with activities of daily living, transport clients to and from appointments, errands, social outings and local activities. Light housekeeping and medication reminders may also be required.
We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.