MRC - Smart Technology Solutions
"When making decisions, ask yourself... 'is it good for our: customer, people, business?' If the answer is yes, do it!"
- This is a quote our VP of Service Operations at MRC promotes and lives by each day.
We are MRC Smart Technology Solutions, one of California's leading technology and services company specializing in workflow solutions and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multi-function systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our Field Service Team! The Field Copier Technician is a full-time service professional who is responsible for maintenance and repair of Xerox copiers, duplicators, facsimiles and business equipment in a given territory.
- Initial product training successfully completed with the skills to service color and black & white multifunction systems
- Performs full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manage call activity and perform associated administrative tasks
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures
- AA degree in electronics or other related field
- A+ Certification
- Previous industry related experience REQUIRED (Xerox or Hewlett Packard equipment a plus)
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage