Next Step Healthcare
Dedham Healthcare is a seeking a Dietary Aide.
At Next Step Healthcare, we are driven to provide each of our patients with an experience that exceeds their expectations. Whether you are a short-term patient with rehabilitation needs after a hospital stay or a long-term patient with chronic and complex care needs, our skilled nursing facilities are designed to offer personalized healthcare.
The Dietary Aide assists with the preparation and service of food using proper food handling and food safety techniques for residents, as well as employees and special events, that tastes good and is served at the proper temperature and in an attractive manner in accordance with established standards. Maintains a clean and safe working environment in accordance with established standards.
- Prepares and/or pre-portions food for regular and therapeutic diets according to the planned menu for meals and snacks, as well as employees and special events, as instructed.
- Ensures that food is served in an attractive, appetizing manner.
- Maintains the proper temperature of food during preparation and service.
- Washes dishes, etc. according to established procedures for manual and /or automatic dishwashing.
- Keeps work area clean and uncluttered during preparation and service of food.
- Completes tasks according to established time schedules.
- Works cooperatively as a team member with co-workers in all departments of the Nursing Center.
Next Step Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace for all employees.